This webpage is password protected. DO NOT SHARE this password with anyone,
it's for APPROVED VENDORS ONLY.
Our last Spirit Fest Jacksonville was our highest attended event! We will have over 60 booths, with a cap of 15 readers. The event will take place at The Schultz Center on the southeast side of downtown Jacksonville. We have a room block being prepared for us at the Spring Hill Suites approximately 15 minutes away from the Schultz Center. Rooms are $129/night plus tax and includes a hot breakfast. The link to book is here. This is a significant discount from the regular room rate, and it's in a safe, convenient area. The hotel information has been sent to all the vendors who are contracted.
Fair hours are 10am-6pm Saturday & Sunday 1/29 & 1/30 ~ Set up is Friday 1/29 from 3-5pm or after 8am Saturday.
You must be setup and ready to go no later than 10am at the start of the event.
At this time, 12/3/21, we are sold out on booth spaces. However, we are looking at adding more booths. If you are interested in participating, you be put on the waitlist by emailing events@sanctuaryFL.com. You will be contacted later next week.
Vendors: Be sure to join our Sanctuary Vendors Only Facebook group. This is how we communicate important information about upcoming shows. Also connect to our other pages, as shown. Click on the images to go to that page.
The Schultz Center
4019 Boulevard Center Drive
Jacksonville, FL 32207
Easy access to I-95 and other main roads, free parking!
A few things to note about our events:
- We always limit the number of readers so that all do well. Unlike some other fairs, we do allow readers to sell merchandise, do healings, or anything else they wish at their booth.
- Make sure you can fit inside your booth space. You are not allowed to be in aisles doing your work or handing things out during the show. 5x5' spaces fit a card table which is 3x3' or a 2x4' and 2-3 chairs.
- *It's important to note this location only has 8x2' tables which is more narrow than typical size.* You may bring your own table/s regardless of your booth size. Bring your own table covers.
- Anyone who advertises they are doing reiki is required by state law to be a certified massage therapist or hold any other state certification. If you are not state certified, call what you do something else. For more information on this, click here. Mary Ellen can give you more info and ideas about this if you have questions. To contact her: maryellen@sanctuaryFL.com or call 321-313-2540.
- Be very careful about using the word 'healing', such as in 'energy healing'. We are not allowed to make claims or treat illness unless you are a doctor or state certified practitioner in that particular line of practice. You can safely use other words such as balancing, attunement, etc. One safe word to use is "chakras", because the state of Florida does not regulate (nor recognize) chakras. We only mention this because of state laws, we do not monitor your practices.
- We also need to be careful about diagnosing illness or conditions, or prescribing treatment such as herbs unless you are a doctor or state certified practitioner in that particular line of practice. You can safely use words like "you might consider..." or "ask your doctor about...". This is also just a friendly tip and not something we monitor.
- Be sure to read the 2nd page of the contract carefully. This includes all the little details you may not have thought of. This also contains our cancellation/postponement policies which have been updated for clarity.
- We appreciate all you do! We are grateful you are considering Spirit Fest as a platform for your holistic practice.