This webpage is password protected. DO NOT SHARE this password with anyone,
it's for APPROVED VENDORS ONLY.
We are returning to our home base in central Florida! We will have 60 booths, with a cap of 15 readers. The event will take place at Avanti Palms Resort near Universal Studios in Orlando. We have a discounted room block for only $89/night plus tax. This rate includes resort fees! You can go to the link here.
Fair hours are 10am-6pm Saturday and 10am-5pm Sunday because it's Halloween ~ Set up is Friday 10/29 from 3-5pm, or Saturday 10/30 after 8am. You must be setup and ready to go no later than 10am at the start of the event.
There will be TWO speakers rooms. If you are interested in presenting a paid workshop, please let us know. We will be picking the speakers for this event based on a topic that will appeal to a large variety of attendees, as well as a strong write-up.
Breakfast and lunch will be available at their cafeteria-style restaurant in the main lobby.
Be sure you have Adbobe acrobat installed on your PC or Mac. This is a free program. Otherwise, when you open the pdf it opens as a web page and you do not have the functionality to save or email the filled-in contract.
Vendors: Be sure to join our Sanctuary Vendors Only Facebook group. This is how we communicate important information about upcoming shows. Also connect to our other pages, as shown. Click on the images to go to that page.
6515 International Drive
Easy access to I-4,
A few things to note about our events:
- We always limit the number of readers so that all do well. Unlike some other fairs, we do allow readers to sell merchandise, do energy work, or anything else they wish at their booth.
- Make sure you can fit inside your booth space. You are not allowed to be in aisles doing your work or handing things out during the show. 5x5' or 6x6' spaces fit a card table which is 3x3' or a 2x4' and 2-3 chairs.
- You may bring your own table/s regardless of your booth size. Bring your own table covers.
- Anyone who advertises they are doing reiki is required by state law to be a certified massage therapist or hold any other state certification. If you are not state certified, call what you do something else. For more information on this, click here. Mary Ellen can give you more info and ideas about this if you have questions. To contact her: maryellen@sanctuaryFL.com or call 321-313-2540.
- Be very careful about using the word 'healing', such as in 'energy healing'. We are not allowed to make claims or treat illness unless you are a doctor or state certified practitioner in that particular line of practice. You can safely use other words such as balancing, attunement, etc. One safe word to use is "chakras", because the state of Florida does not regulate (nor recognize) chakras. We only mention this because of state laws, we do not monitor your practices.
- We also need to be careful about diagnosing illness or conditions, or prescribing treatment such as herbs unless you are a doctor or state certified practitioner in that particular line of practice. You can safely use words like "you might consider..." or "ask your doctor about...". This is also just a friendly tip and not something we monitor.
- Be sure to read the 2nd page of the contract carefully. This includes all the little details you may not have thought of. This also contains our cancellation/postponement policies which have been updated for clarity.
- We appreciate all you do! We are grateful you are considering Spirit Fest as a platform for your holistic practice.