This webpage is password protected. DO NOT SHARE this password with anyone, it's for APPROVED VENDORS ONLY.
This will be our 4th Spirit Fest in Sarasota, having outgrown our previous location. Our new site is at the Sarasota fairgrounds, with an abundance of space. We have room for 80+ booths. We will cap the number of readers at 20. **Please note that the reader spots are currently full, but we can put you on the waitlist in case of cancellations.
Setup will be 2-5pm Friday, or after 8am Saturday. Everyone must be completely setup by 10am Saturday. Regular fair hours are 10am-6pm both Saturday and Sunday. There will be a concession stand on site, we have asked that they have some vegetarian friendly options. Host hotel is 10 minutes away from the venue for $139/night including breakfast. We have to phone them to make the reservation. **IMPORTANT** Tell them when you call you want the Spirit Fest rate, if we use the term 'room block' this means something different to them and they can't find us.
Magnolia Pointe 5965 Brookhill Blvd., Sarasota, FL 34232 941-500-4700
Remember to bring your own table covers!
Do you have an RV? You can camp on the event site! $30 per night with 30amp hookup including water. Or, $10 per night dry camping with no hookups. They do have a sewer dump. You will need to request a camping form in advance, email events@sanctuaryFL.com to request one.
SPIRIT FEST SARASOTA CONTRACT IS TO THE RIGHT -->
Vendors: Be sure to join our Sanctuary Vendors Only Facebook group. This is how we communicate important information about upcoming shows. Also connect to our other pages, as shown. Click on the images to go to that page.
3000 Ringling Blvd.
Sarasota, FL 34232
Easy access to I-75, free parking!
A few things to note about our events:
- We always limit the number of readers so that all do well. Unlike some other fairs, we do allow readers to sell merchandise, do healings, or anything else they wish at their booth.
- Make sure you can fit inside your booth space. You are not allowed to be in aisles doing your work or handing things out during the show.
- Bring your own table covers. Some location provide a plain black or white cover, and some don't provide any.
- Anyone who advertises they are doing reiki is required by state law to be a certified massage therapist or hold any other state certification. If you are not state certified, call what you do something else. For more information on this, click here. Mary Ellen can give you more info and ideas about this if you have questions. To contact her: maryellen@sanctuaryFL.com or call 321-313-2543.
- Be very careful about using the word 'healing', such as in 'energy healing'. We are not allowed to make claims or treat illness unless you are a doctor or state certified practitioner in that particular line of practice. You can safely use other words such as balancing, attunement, etc. One safe word to use is "chakras", because the state of Florida does not regulate (nor recognize) chakras.
- We also need to be careful about diagnosing illness or conditions, or prescribing treatment such as herbs unless you are a doctor or state certified practitioner in that particular line of practice. You can safely use words like "you might consider..." or "ask your doctor about...".
- Be sure to read the 2nd page of the contract carefully. This includes all the little details you may not have thought of. This also contains our cancellation/postponement policies.