This webpage is password protected. DO NOT SHARE this password with anyone,
it's for APPROVED VENDORS ONLY.
Spirit Fest in Southwest Florida is going to be our biggest event yet! We will have over 100 booths, with a cap of 25 readers. The event will take place at the Charlotte Harbor Event & Conference Center right on the harbor in Punta Gorda. Punta Gorda is conveniently located less than an hours drive from Bradenton, Sarasota, North Port, and Venice to the north; and Ft. Myers, Cape Coral, and Naples to the south.
With a large event comes a larger advertising budget, and increased attendance! We had three shows in April and May where attendance hit 1,000 people coming in the door over each weekend which is FANTASTIC! Prepare for excellent attendance and lots of new customers.
Fair hours are 10am-6pm both Saturday and Sunday 8/21 & 8/22 ~ Set up is Friday 8/20 in the afternoon or Saturday 8/21 after 8am. You must be setup and ready to go no later than 10am at the start of the event.
Our host hotel is the Four Points by Sheraton, who are giving us deeply discounted rooms for $99/night. To get the discount, call them at 941-637-6770 and ask for the Spirit Fest Block or give the code SP 1434 to receive the discount. Make sure reservations are made by August 1st, which is the cut off date. If you are with the Marriott Bonvoy program, be sure to give them your number when you make the reservation so you get points. There is a cheaper hotel nearby for a similar price, we suggest you read the reviews carefully before you decide where to stay.
Who wants their booth in front of these windows?
This location is amazing!
Be sure you have Adbobe acrobat installed on your PC or Mac. This is a free program. Otherwise, when you open the pdf it opens as a web page and you do not have the functionality to save or email the filled in contract.
Vendors: Be sure to join our Sanctuary Vendors Only Facebook group. This is how we communicate important information about upcoming shows. Also connect to our other pages, as shown. Click on the images to go to that page.
Charlotte Harbor Event & Conference Center
75 Taylor St.
Punta Gorda, FL 33950
Easy access to I-75 and other main roads, free parking!
A few things to note about our events:
- We always limit the number of readers so that all do well. Unlike some other fairs, we do allow readers to sell merchandise, do energy work, or anything else they wish at their booth.
- Make sure you can fit inside your booth space. You are not allowed to be in aisles doing your work or handing things out during the show. 5x5' or 6x6' spaces fit a card table which is 3x3' or a 2x4' and 2-3 chairs.
- You may bring your own table/s regardless of your booth size. Bring your own table covers.
- Anyone who advertises they are doing reiki is required by state law to be a certified massage therapist or hold any other state certification. If you are not state certified, call what you do something else. For more information on this, click here. Mary Ellen can give you more info and ideas about this if you have questions. To contact her: maryellen@sanctuaryFL.com or call 321-313-2540.
- Be very careful about using the word 'healing', such as in 'energy healing'. We are not allowed to make claims or treat illness unless you are a doctor or state certified practitioner in that particular line of practice. You can safely use other words such as balancing, attunement, etc. One safe word to use is "chakras", because the state of Florida does not regulate (nor recognize) chakras. We only mention this because of state laws, we do not monitor your practices.
- We also need to be careful about diagnosing illness or conditions, or prescribing treatment such as herbs unless you are a doctor or state certified practitioner in that particular line of practice. You can safely use words like "you might consider..." or "ask your doctor about...". This is also just a friendly tip and not something we monitor.
- Be sure to read the 2nd page of the contract carefully. This includes all the little details you may not have thought of. This also contains our cancellation/postponement policies which have been updated for clarity.
- We appreciate all you do! We are grateful you are considering Spirit Fest as a platform for your holistic practice.